[CentOS] Forum Decorum: a reminder seems appropriate.

Wed Mar 29 21:15:25 UTC 2006
William L. Maltby <BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com>

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 14:06 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 15:59 -0500, William L. Maltby wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 21:17 +0100, Peter Farrow wrote:
> > > William L. Maltby wrote:
>
> while I agree...it's not up to you, I, Peter or whomever to be list
> moms...that's for the list managers if they so choose. It comes off as
> rather sanctimonious.

Sorry 'bout that! Is that to say that I should not have posted a
suggestion I thought useful and/or appropriate? Are you now being my
"mom"? I suspect that is not your intent.

I don't believe I posted anything that implied that I could/would police
the activities of others. I posted a ref that I hoped would help folks
get some sense of some things that helped them and others when help was
needed.

If that is somehow "out of bounds" or seen as discourteous, I guess I'm
more ignorant than I believed I was.

> <snip>

Bill