[CentOS] Re: Interesting story re CentOS

Thu Mar 30 21:56:01 UTC 2006
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

Jim Perrin spake the following on 3/30/2006 1:15 PM:
>>> Don't follow any of the related links or you'll need therapy to overcome
>>> the guilt because you gave so many heartless fools the tools to
>>> absolutely crush a ... "dumb animal"? And that you are enjoying the
>>> vengenance so much!
>>>
>> Johnny,
>>
>>         Fresh from El Reg, a little more guilt...
>>
>> http://go.theregister.com/feed/http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/30/tuttle_fbi_pledge/
>>

>  I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says "tuttle"
> </super troopers>
If you ever watched the TV series "M.A.S.H." Tuttle was a guy they made up to
draw an extra paycheck, then they had to fake his death when someone got too
close. (How could you not fake the death of an imaginary person?)

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and