[CentOS] Slashdot: Building A Web-And Mail Server With CentOS 4.3

Mike Stankovic

mlists2006 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 18:57:29 UTC 2006

I may not agree with everything they say, such as
ISPConfig (I prefer webmin) but this tutorial offers a
"step by step opportunity for newbies". Does this
indicate that CentOS is now a "mainstream" distro?
(Technically speaking its not CentOS 4.3 but CentOS 4
Update 3 but we are not into semantics).

Article on Slash :-
http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/06/05/01/1049254.shtml
Howto itself :- http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_centos_4.3