[CentOS] Rebuilding Raid 1

Mace Eliason meliason at shaw.ca
Mon May 1 23:32:06 UTC 2006

Can anyone answer this question:

What happens if one drive is out of sync with the other.  One drive has
1 month newer files on it, but its not the boot drive.

If I let Centos boot from the older version will it automatically
rebuilt the raid 1 to the second drive?????  (bad for me)

Or do you have to manually do it??

Thanks

I am attempting to copy all the files from the newer drive to the other
drive via a ide drive.  Then it will boot with the newer files.  Then I
can sfdisk form the new to the other and make it bootable, then get ride
of the bad drive.

I am so confused.