[CentOS] Centos4.3 hangs on install

spart cus linux_spartacus at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 01:31:04 UTC 2006

It hangs on the part where its installing the scsi driver. Its an Intel Motherboard, i tried installing FC5 and it works. But with Centos4.3, somehow its taking so much time on the part where its installing the scsi driver.

Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote: On 5/4/06, spart cus
 wrote:
> Hi guys,
> im installing centos4.3 on my PIII with 2x70GB SCSI disk. when its on the
> part where it loads the scsi driver, hangs and a display saying disabling
> irq11. any suggestions ?

Okay, since you don't seem to want to tell us, I'll ask the obvious question....
what driver is it loading? Or failing that, what hardware are you
using (motherboard, scsi controller)?

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be