[CentOS] Anybody ever done 6 monitors on one server before? :)

Andrew Cotter andrew.cotter at somersetcapital.com
Fri May 5 19:17:07 UTC 2006

If you are looking to pick up a Matrox card, check out this site.  They have odds and ends of stuff for sale and occasionally I see something that I pick up.  Just so happens the have the Matrox G450 right now.

16MB Matrox G450 (Dual Monitor) 4x AGP Video Card --1+ $ 7.49

http://www.txmicro.com

Andrew