[CentOS] CentOS mailing list probe message (fwd)

Dag Wieers

dag at wieers.com
Fri May 12 15:50:08 UTC 2006

With the latest message I send to the CentOS list I got this strange
'probe' message. The included bounce example has nothing to do with my
email-adres, but rather with someone subscribed to the list.

So it seems that somehow the mailinglist manager is sending bounces to the
wrong email-adres. Or I do not understand the 'probe' message (and the
included bounce message) at all.

Kind regards,