[CentOS] Serverworks HT1000 chipset drivers (Supermicro H8SSL motherboard)

C.. Scott Heisler Scott.Heisler at huntleighusa.com
Sat May 13 06:10:54 UTC 2006

I had a similar problem with a highpoint IDE 133 Raid card... CentOS found the card fine and let me setup everything but would hang right near the end.  It did the same thing in 2 machines because I thought maybe the problem was the MB.  I even tried different HDs but nope, it was the HP Raid card.  Swapped in a Maxtor (Promise) and all was fine.  I know these aren't "real" raid cards like the 3ware but they work on home file servers real well.

Scott