[CentOS] Load Balancing

Mace Eliason meliason at shaw.ca
Tue May 23 22:32:31 UTC 2006

 From what I have learned reading.  What do people think about using
heart beat between two boxes, rsync to sync the www directories and
other files, and use mysql replication?

My only question is I have found in the system that I setup with mysql
replication it worked great but if you remove one of the servers and put
it back in you have to stop mysql and copy over the newer database and
then restart both to get it to replicate correctly.

Is there a way to get replication to work so it will automatically sync
the master and slave without having to stop and copy and restart?