[CentOS] What is the correct yum repo for tripwire?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Wed May 24 04:59:20 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 01:57:34 AM +0100, Karanbir Singh
(mail-lists at karan.org) wrote:

> did you bother asking google?

Of course I had checked google first (centos tripwire).

> the first 4 hits for 'centos tripwire' seem to offer hints.

the first two are almost 1.5 year old, the third 1+ year old, the 4th
is a RH 7.2 document (3 years old?). That's why I asked, sorry if I
forgot to mention it. Is there nothing newer and/or Centos 4.x
specific?

TIA,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
                                                Stanislaw Lem