[CentOS] Load Balancing -- advanced mysql replication

Vincent Knecht vknecht at club-internet.fr
Wed May 24 20:31:21 UTC 2006

Le Mercredi 24 Mai 2006 22:03, Jure Pečar a écrit :
> On Wed, 24 May 2006 11:04:49 -0700
>
> Dan Trainor <dan.trainor at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Honestly, I've not started playing with MySQL until 5.0, and more
> > recently, 5.1 - so I cannot answer that.  However, this may be
> > documented in MySQL's manual (or someone else might be able to chime in)
>
> Master-slave was kinda working back in the 3.23.5x days and is working ok
> in 4.0 and 4.1. Master-master is still new, introduced in 5.0 I belive and
> I haven't played with it yet.

Just a pointer to a interesting article/howto mentionned in the MySQL
newsletter I just received:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/04/20/advanced-mysql-replication.html

Also an occasion to ask people to customize the subject when "digressing", so
that both original poster and archive searchers find what they want more
easily ;-)

TIA