[CentOS] VPN Solution required

Brett Serkez bserkez at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:22:55 UTC 2006

Tom,

> I have looked at OpenVPN but for some reason i'm having issues with
> generating certificates using their howto and i used the rpm from Dag.
> While i continue my fight with this is there any other options out there?

I replied to your issue on the OpenVPN mailing list, it is the way you
are setting your environment.

When running behind the NAT firewall, you will need a rule in the
firewall to forward the inbound connection to the VPN.  Once the
connection is established, all traffic will pass thru the NAT/Firewall
over this connection.

I am running the setup you are describing, using Windows and both
Fedora and CentOS and it is rock solid.

Brett