[CentOS] CentOS-4.3 Kickstart 'Boot Failed'

Fri May 5 18:06:11 UTC 2006
Rebecca Hepper <rebecca5511 at hotmail.com>

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a CentOS-4.3 kickstart. When vmlinuz is loading, a
message appears "Boot failed: please change disks and press a key to
continue."

I am kickstarting via a USB flash drive. From the i386 ISO image #1, I am
using vmlinuz from the isolinux directory.  I have grabbed the vmlinuz file
from a couple different mirrors just in case the one I had originally was
corrupt.

My CentOS-4.2 kickstart works without any issues and I modeled my 4.3
kickstart after 4.2.

Any ideas on what could be causing the boot failed problem?

Thank you.