[CentOS] Changing Console Display Settings

Sat May 13 20:45:11 UTC 2006
John Hinton <webmaster at ew3d.com>

Hmm.. after all these years I actually have a monitor on my desk beside
me going through a couple of KVMs to our racks. So, I hope to make more
use of direct console connections instead of shelling in.

But, now.... the text has always been huge and the interface clunky. And
after a bit of googling around, and file searching on the system, I
can't seem to find where or if there is a way to change the default
console display settings. I sure would be nice to go to a higher
resolution so to speak.

Can anybody point me in the right direction on where to look?

Note, these systems are all server installs.. no stinkin' GUIs. ;)

Thanks,
John Hinton