[CentOS] Re: Rebuilding Raid 1

Tue May 2 05:49:21 UTC 2006
Mace Eliason <meliason at shaw.ca>

Yes they do I just left that out.

It is almost done resyncing.

I have a replacement drive that I want to sync after this is finished to
remove the drive that had the problem to begin with.  In this case sda

I would assume that I would create the raid partitions on the new drive
and then sync again something similar to what I have just done.

Thanks so much for your help

This server has been running for 2months with no problems and this is
sure a learning experience for me.