[CentOS] Centos Test repository

Wed May 3 15:31:26 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

> Which, after suitably modifying with the addtion of an "includepkgs="
> directive works beautifully.

Excellent!

> So instead of asking for help I am writing to thank you all.

Glad they work for you. This is not meant to be a general use
repository, but instead a testing ground for centos extras and
centosplus. If you're using packages from this repository please
provide feedback about the ones you're using at bugs.centos.org so
that the working/tested packages can be moved over to benefit the rest
of the centos users.

Postgresql-8 tracking bug -> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=1182

> Any hope of an OpenOffice.org v2 release in testing?

Unfortunately Openoffice 2 requires some significant magic to rebuild
as a replacement for the current 1.x rpms, and in effect makes centos
4 into a fedora-like bastardization. Because of the extent of the
rebuild required, this isn't going to happen. The rpms provided by
openoffice.org work very well, and install side by side with the
current 1.x rpms so there's no problem. I'd recommend going this
route.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be