[CentOS] centos and libesmtp.h

Mon May 8 00:47:07 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 5/7/06, Erick Perez <eaperezh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Im compiling dansguardian with the clamav patch, but it needs
> libesmtp.h and i can't seem to find the rpm for centos or rh4
>
> comments?

Sure. Why not just use the dansguardian rpm available in the rpmforge
repository?
If it doesn't have the clamav patch ( I believe it does ) you can
always edit the spec to include it and rebuild the srpm, which helps
prevent mixing source and RPM installs on your system.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be