[CentOS] OT: MySQL Help

Wed May 10 01:56:35 UTC 2006
Thomas E Dukes <edukes at alltel.net>

Thanks for the help.  Wasn't sure if 'DROP' was what I needed to use.  I'm
not that MySQL savy.  I was following a suggestion to speed up a process.
The problems I'm having aren't in the same table and I was was just trying
to cover any changes since the problems began.

I ran mysqlcheck on the database and got an OK on all tables.  Must be
something else.

Thanks!!