[CentOS] mysql-3.23.58-1.72.2.src.rpm missing for Centos 2.1 mirror

Thu May 11 16:27:34 UTC 2006
Oliver Schulze L. <oliver at samera.com.py>

Thanks, I done it.
I need the .src.rpm in order to compile the innodb support in mysql.

I readed that only the modified .rpms are in the centos mirror, but
since there
are .src.rpm files in the mirror, it would be nice to have the latest ones.

Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.
<oliver at samera.com.py>