[CentOS] Serverworks HT1000 chipset drivers (Supermicro H8SSL motherboard)

Fri May 12 22:17:47 UTC 2006
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Chris Mauritz wrote:
>
>> Since this is just for burn in and testing, I use the
>> default partitions that are suggested and it formats root just fine and
>> then hangs about 90% of the way through /boot....every time on more than
>> one machine.  :-(
>>

> try installing in text mode.  Keep an eye on vc#3 and vc#4 for whats
> going on...

I'll have to give that a try.  I popped in both a SI3112 card and a
3Ware 8006LP card and both worked without incident so there's something
odd about the HT1000 driver, I suspect.  It's really wierd that it would
crash at exactly the same point on multiple machines.

Cheers,