[CentOS] Webmin

Mon May 22 14:50:02 UTC 2006
Franklin S Werren <admin at chautauqualake.net>

Hi There....

 How about http://www.nuonce.net/bq-cd.php (Website is down ???)

The iso's and other pkg's for the Blue Quartz stuff is also available
here at http://www.bagpipes.net/files/blue_quartz/?S=A
Docs that are pretty much the same as a stock Raq 550
http://www.bagpipes.net/files/pdf-cobalt/cobalt-raq500-manual.pdf

I am using the setup on 2 servers and I give it a Thumbs UP!!
The servers are old re-cycled computers that had bad drives.
The setup has DNS/Web/Mail/ftp/ SSH will handle php,https,ASP and more.

Oh BTW, the command "yum update" is a great way to update any
CentOS including the Blue Quartz Servers.

Franklin S. Werren  www.bagpipes.net   www.chautauqualake.net
www.chautauqua.us

My 2 cents: Never get caught between an ISP and a Telco in a pissing match!!
                   The customer looses every time!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 10:04 AM
To: centos at centos.org
Subject: [CentOS] Webmin

Hi, i have no much experience with linux admin, i`m newbie on a work, and
there is a linux server and windows clients, i`m trying to add some samba
users by webmin, but i can make it works, the user have to type their
username and password, i try to entering with the username and password of a
recently created user but can`t login.
i need some help.
thx