[CentOS] Webmin

Mon May 22 20:09:48 UTC 2006
William L. Maltby <BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com>

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 09:03 -0500, centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
> Hi, i have no much experience with linux admin, i`m newbie on a work,
> and there is a linux server and windows clients, i`m trying to add
> some samba users by webmin, but i can make it works, the user have to
> type their username and password, i try to entering with the username
> and password of a recently created user but can`t login.
> i need some help.
> thx
> <snip sig stuff>

Along with the other replies, you may also need help with the samba
portion (I don't presume that your Linux/Samba setup is correct. Maybe
you know that though). I know nothing, but I follow the mailing list and
have good memory. I have seen some help on samba setup provided here. Do
a google search similar to

   samba site:centos.org

Even better is to use the advanced search page on google and the "all
words" and/or "exact phrase" fields. In this case I always put the
"site:..." thingy at the end of the "all words".

HTH
--
Bill