[CentOS] What is the correct yum repo for tripwire?

Wed May 24 10:36:57 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 06:59 +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:
> On Wed, May 24, 2006 01:57:34 AM +0100, Karanbir Singh
> (mail-lists at karan.org) wrote:
>

> > did you bother asking google?
>
> Of course I had checked google first (centos tripwire).
>
> > the first 4 hits for 'centos tripwire' seem to offer hints.
>
> the first two are almost 1.5 year old, the third 1+ year old, the 4th
> is a RH 7.2 document (3 years old?). That's why I asked, sorry if I
> forgot to mention it. Is there nothing newer and/or Centos 4.x
> specific?

centos.karan.org is a 3rd party repo that is centos-4 specific:
http://centos.karan.org/el4/extras/stable/i386/RPMS/repodata/repoview/tripwire-0-2.3.1-21.html

That is the latest version which is in fedora core extras rebuilt to run
on CentOS-4

(that is the i386 version)