[CentOS] Re: 3ware 9550sx on CentOS 4.3 x64

Wed May 24 22:42:15 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 5/24/06, Fong Vang <sudoyang at gmail.com> wrote:
> I simply rebuilt the driver disk on a CentOS system.  Now it works.
> The drivers are built differently on RHEL 4 U3 vs CentOS 4.3?

The drivers are not built differently, and RHEL drivers should work
with the centos kernel, but they must be identical kernel versions.
Using the RHEL 4 U1 or U2 disk on CentOS 4.3 will not work.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be