[CentOS] 4.3 single server cd

Thu May 25 11:16:53 UTC 2006
Mike Stankovic <mlists2006 at yahoo.com>

--- Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> there was a testing iso released a few weeks back
> and I was hoping to
> some responses on that.... have not had a single
> feedback as yet :)

Where was this announced? The last thing you posted
two weeks ago was that you would put it on the mirrors
monday UK time but you did not indicate you wanted
feedback/indicate that was a testing ISO.

Discussions about a minimal/server CD on this or any
other GNU/Linux distro attract tonnes of responses.
You can do better than that.

> I suppose that means that it works for everyone....
> so I should just go
> ahead and release it then. Look for it on the usual
> places in the next
> 24 hrs time.
>
> - KB
>
> --

A bit presumptous? Perhaps you need to follow the
CentOS guidelines for announcements/releases. Now who
needs to read the CentOS guidelines/project goals?