[CentOS] tls not working with postfix in chroot mode on centos4.0

Thu May 25 14:35:12 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

>  I am trying to make postfix run with tls in chroot mode, but I am not
> able to send the messages with tls on. I am using postfix 2.2.10 on
> centos 4.0 and  I had compiled the postfix from sources with tls &
> cyrus-sasl support. I copied the certificates from /usr/share/ssl to
> /etc/postfix.

While maybe not directly related to your problem, please consider
running 'yum update' once in a while. CentOS 4.0 is about a year out
of date, and with bug fixes and security updates is now 4.3. Please
verify that you're not running code with security holes and or other
problems.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be