[CentOS] 4.3 single server cd

Fri May 26 02:33:22 UTC 2006
Phil Schaffner <P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org>

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 11:08 -0700, Mike Stankovic wrote:
> Perhaps you can pointout [sic] where the announcement on the
> testing ISO is at
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2006-May/thread.html

A bit earlier (and somewhat well hidden unless my search is deficient).

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2006-March/002196.html

> You too may need to be lectured on the goals of CentOS
> and on where to make announces for testing. Even a
> certain bleeding edge distro do [sic] not cut corners in
> this manner.

Please skip lecturing/irritating/alienating the nice folks who bring us
CentOS, and consider the number of (paid+unpaid) developers and the
corporate infrastructure for Fedora vs. CentOS.

Phil