[CentOS] kickstart, no dhcp reply received.

Fri May 26 18:22:16 UTC 2006
Fong Vang <sudoyang at gmail.com>

I'ts hardware related.  I have two supposedly similar machines from
the same order.  One kicks fine and not the other.  BIOS setting is
the same on both servers.  This is strange.

anyway, thanks for all the responses.