[CentOS] install firefox last version under centos

Wed May 31 06:28:12 UTC 2006
nightrid3r <03taxi at gmail.com>

Op wo, 31-05-2006 te 07:42 +0200, schreef Josep M.:
> Hello.
>
> I would like ask about install last firefox version 1.5.0.3 under
> centos, what is thee better option, as rpm pachage I didn´t found
> nothing.
>
> Thanks in advance
> JM

haveing the lates version of any software is nice.
using any source other than centos repo's might break the update proces
if other software depends on a version you upgraded from other sources.

example packege foobar.1.0.0.1.rpm deppends on packege
foo.bar.1.0.0.1.rpm.
if you installed foo.bar.1.0.0..2 from another source an update will
effectively downgrade foo.bar to 1.0.0.1 cos yum/rpm doesn't know about
the 1.0.0.2 version you installed.