[CentOS] CSGFS repository not up-to-date?

Jay Leafey

jay.leafey at mindless.com
Wed Nov 8 15:33:12 UTC 2006

Let me QUICKLY say I'm not complaining here, but is the csgfs repository not being actively maintained?  The Red Hat ftp site has
much newer versions available than what is currently in the CentOS csgfs repo, at least for the kernel modules.  Should I just go
ahead and rebuild them from the SRPMs myself, or is this an unintended condition?  This has been holding me up from upgrading to the
-4.0.3 kernel.  It's not a critical problem, but I'd like to keep current if possible.

Thanks!
--
Jay Leafey - Memphis, TN
jay.leafey at mindless.com