[CentOS] Re: Running a 32-bit application on CentOS3-x64

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Nov 9 18:18:27 UTC 2006

Dave K wrote:
> The CentOS Wiki doesn't even have (at least not apparent and
> search-able) entries for 64 bit related questions that I could find,
> and while there may be useful information in the forum, it is again
> not readily apparent.
>
> So, have I missed this resource, or do we need to get one created?

You are hereby invited to join the centos-doc
<http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-docs> where such issues
are discussed. I'd really appreciate if you would like to help us with
that. That doesn't mean that you have to edit the wiki page for that
(although you can if you want to).

Thanks in advance,

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one