[CentOS] fetchmail problem

Rajeev R Veedu

rajeev at cracknell.com
Wed Nov 15 10:58:21 UTC 2006

In my fetchmail setup it will fetch only 99 mails at a time. And if the mail
numbers are more than 99 it fetch up to 99 and look back same e-mails again
and again. (It won't delete the fetched mails) Could someone please help me
how to fix this problem? Is there any setting in the fetchmail.rc file that
default number of mails to be fetched in a go is max 99 or something like
that?

Or is there any other package which does the same job? If I could fix this
problem I am quite happy to use fetchmail.

Thanks

Rajeev