[CentOS] Re: Java JDK on CentOS 4.4

Karl R. Balsmeier karl at klxsystems.net
Fri Nov 17 18:05:27 UTC 2006

yeah, it's actually a no brainer, the file you are looking for is simply
a .bin file with a really long name (from Sun's web unique download URL)
but I always just rename it to java15.bin or java1564.bin and just
./java15.bin and you agree to the license and it does the rest.

I will try to dig up the URL from Sun, i'd post my package but would
rather you trust Sun instead of me as i'm sure they'd appreciate.

-krb