[CentOS] PostgreSQL 8.1.4 in the Testing repository

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Tue Nov 21 14:02:25 UTC 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 05:15:10AM -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
  > All,
  >
  > We have a PostgreSQL 8.1.4 in the testing repository.  Would everyone
  > who has used it / is using it please reply to this thread.  We want to
  > move this to CentOSPlus (this version has been in has been in testing
  > since May, and a version 8 has been in testing since Dec of last year).

  Interesting. I always use the PGDG RPMS (8.1.4 and 8.1.5 at the moment).
  For those I have to rebuild things like perl-DBD-Pg. What's the
  difference between PGDG and Testing? How about php-pgsql deps?

  Cheers,

--
Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |