[CentOS] php-mssql?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:55:28 UTC 2006

On 11/21/06, Mark London <mrl at psfc.mit.edu> wrote:
> I have downloaded the php5 rpms from Centos and successfully am running
> them on RHEL4.  However, there is no rpm for php-mssql.  Has anyone
> created one that could be installed on RHEL4?  Thanks. - Mark

This was split out upstream into a php-extras src.rpm. There isn't
much in the src.rpm that we can provide by default without linking to
other repositories for packages or duplicating build efforts of
rpmforge and others. If there is a need to provide this, please let me
know. A bug of similar nature was submitted to bugs.centos.org about
this, but I've only recieved input on it from the submitter. How do
others feel about this issue?

George Orwell