[CentOS] Re: postfix - hostname

MikeW mw_phil at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 28 14:19:19 UTC 2006

R Lists06 <lists06 at ...> writes:

> Mr Guillermo Garron
>
> You own mydomain.com ???
>
> How could that ever be a problem?
>
> I find it truly amazing. Can I borrow a bunch of money?
>
> Or, Maybe you should go to your website at www.mydomain.com and call your
> experts at 1 (360) 449-5989  ... I am sure they could help you.
>
> or
>
> ...Many times it actually helps if you would just tell us the un-edited
> information so we could really try and help you.
>
>  - rh

I would imagine you can see that you might not want details of your
employer's or client's domain name on a newsgroup, especially if
there are some configuration issues being wrestled with !

Please accord the poster the right to some privacy if he/she thinks fit !

Sometimes full disclosure does assist in resolving a problem,
but often just mentioning the problem and the context is enough
for someone with previous experience in the area to make a useful
contribution - worth trying first of all ;-)

Many thanks,
MikeW