[CentOS] /usr/sbin/httpd: symbol lookup error: /usr/sbin/httpd: undefined symbol: apr_array_ma+e

Ferdinando Santacroce jesus_was_rasta at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 29 11:28:32 UTC 2006

Thank you Alexey!
Well, it's just a simple web site, not a 99,999% service, but see a
server who need a reboot to work again seems a little bit the Windows
way... :-P
No, no, no, I don't want reboot to make my server work!
Your suggestions are best practices in server management, I know, but my
farm is a little farm where only one server is available due to money
availability...
Well, hope this would be just a bad joke...

Thank you!
Nando