[CentOS] Need resize a partition LVM2

Ferdinando Santacroce jesus_was_rasta at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 30 14:10:06 UTC 2006

@Alexey
Thanks Alexey!
lsof now is my best friend! ;-)

@Guillermo
Well, I booted my server whit Knoppix and I solved learning better how
to use LVM...
You know, this was my first time doing this kind of work on a LVM disk
group.
Learning by doing is my preferred way!

@Johnny
fuser -m /var didn't tell anything, I tried to use it before ask this
hel to you...

@ Robert
ext2online... I don't know there was thi tool!
Next time I'll remember...

Thanks all for the suggestions!!!

PS: now I'm syncing 30GB website, hopes goes all welll :-D

Nando