[CentOS] Looking for assistance

Wed Nov 22 19:26:22 UTC 2006
System Admin <administrator at insurancejournal.com>

We have about 5 servers spread out throughout the country: 2 Centos 4.4,
1 Red Hat and 2 windows machines- looking for some good ideas for a
back-up solution. Our servers hold a lot of data, but only a small
portion of it is crucial on any given day. That crucial portion is
always changing (for example, this week the crucial files all relate to
November- current and previous projects, and the next project in early
December).
What we need to have is a backup solution that would allow us to roll
back to any given day (about four weeks of daily history). Bare-metal
backups are a must.

Our ideal solution would be to find someone who could design and
implement a system for us. All ideas and suggestions are welcome.