[CentOS] cluster service

Sat Nov 25 08:03:40 UTC 2006
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

I've setup the CentOS version of the RH Cluster Service on a pair of
centos 4.4 i386 test boxes...   wanting to do high availabilty stuff.
its working, I've added a virtual IP and a fiberchannel hosted e3fs file
system thhat either can mount, if I manually crash or reboot one, this
IP and FS mount on the other, awesome.

the servers are connected to the storage via a QLogic SANbox 5600
fiberswitch, and I've added a SANbox2 'fence device' to the cluster,
with its IP and login/password...    but I don't understand how to
configure the SANbox or the fencing agent so that it knows how to map
these two servers to the zones or zonesets on the SANbox.

right now everything on the SANbox is in the same zone (these two plus a
few other servers plus the shared storage controller which also has some
LUNs that are only accessible by a couple Sun servers running Solaris).

what am I missing?    I did see the man page on fabric_sanbox2, but dont
see how that applies via system-config-cluster ...