[CentOS] DROP MSN MESSENGER by IPTABLES- CENTOS 4

Fri Nov 3 13:22:10 UTC 2006
Gordon McLellan <gordonthree at gmail.com>

I noticed there are a lot of the "cooler" iptables match targets
missing from centos.   You could recompile your kernel, which is taboo
and dangerous, or you could run a more firewall friendly distro.
Centos makes for a great and reliable server, but it's not a firewall,
it's much too heavy of a distro for a firewall imho.

If you really want to proceed you'll need to check out compiling your
own kernel, as well as updating the netfilter/iptables code
(patch-o-matic).

Gordon