[CentOS] CentOS on Dell Inspiron 640m laptop( OT IPW3945 )

Fri Nov 3 15:09:10 UTC 2006
Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com>

Joshua,

How did you get the ipw3945 wireless card to work? i
have tried and could not get it to work for me. I
tried Dags and that gave me an error for dependency
problem.

thanks