[CentOS] konsole failure to

Sun Nov 5 01:56:20 UTC 2006
David Milholen <dmilholen at wletc.com>

I am by no means an expert on this matter but, I really love Centos as a
core server. I have 3 in play at work that are setup for a few different
jobs like Database,web server,Dns server, and a nice network watchdog.
 I have only used Centos for about 2 yrs. I was a big Rh fan to include
fedora until fedora let me down. Im sure its changed from 2 yrs but I
would not trust it for use in the core.
 Anyways, Centos has a slightly different dir structure this could be why
you had to make those changes.
 Someone with a little more experience may know about this.
Thanks
Dave