[CentOS] CSGFS repository not up-to-date?

Thu Nov 9 04:12:39 UTC 2006
John Newbigin <jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au>

What version of CentOS is this for?

There is no CentOS-3 GFS for the latest kernel update yet
(2.4.21-47.0.1.EL).  My build environment mirrors the redhat FTP site
and as yes has not received any new version.  Now that I have gone
searching manually, I have found the SRPM in the WS repo but not in the
AS repo (which is what I mirror).

I shall kick of the build now.

I don't know about CentOS-4.

John.