[CentOS] bacula rpm --rebuild on x86_64?

Thu Nov 9 23:21:02 UTC 2006
Gordon McLellan <gordonthree at gmail.com>

I think I found the source of the problem. I reran the yum
localinstall with debug set to 10, and I see that the "protectbase"
plugin is preventing certain packages from being updated to later
versions.  I will download and try to install the latest stable
release of bacula instead of the cutting edge beta!

My mistake, it had nothing to do with 32/64 bit

thanks,
Gordon