[CentOS] Server resources consumption prevention

Sun Nov 12 21:34:49 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 11/12/06, Abd El-Hameed Ayad <hamid at use-trade.com> wrote:

Top posting is bad, mmmkay?

> Thank you very much for your concern.
> After editing this file, Should i save it only? or, i should run some
> command to enforce new settings

As what you are doing within this file has large implications on the
system, I would expect that you'd read the manpage and related
documentation in the sys-admin guide etc at
http://www.centos.org/docs/3/  You'll want to test out what good
limits are, and where certain things may need to be adjusted. Because
every system has different needs and requirements, my last post was
simply intended to point you in the general direction.

George Orwell