[CentOS] OT: Q: Howto implement a monitored Shell for remote logins

Tue Nov 14 21:29:12 UTC 2006
Deim Agoston <ago at lsc.hu>

try out Zorp. See www.balabit.com for more info. They have SSH proxy and
it works great. You can audit the channel and enable/disable subchannels
(X Forwarding etc.) Right now they released a Shell Control Box product
(web based administration etc.) It's commercial product but works great.

bye,
Ago