[CentOS] X window for Centos-Serer CD 4.3

Fri Nov 17 11:54:49 UTC 2006

From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 4:59 AM
To: 'CentOS mailing list'
Subject: RE: [CentOS] X window for Centos-Serer CD 4.3

Gerald

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On
Behalf Of Aravind gv
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 10:35 PM
To: centos at centos.org
Subject: [CentOS] X window for Centos-Serer CD 4.3

Hi All,

First of all thanks to Centos Team for making a Centos-Server-CD. Its
very handy it made my life easy.
Now i have a small  problem i want to have X on the installed box from
Centos-Server CD. How can i update from Yum or wht are the packages i
need to install to start X.

With Best Regards
Aravind G V
"You know what keeps me going???
Whenever I get all the answers of life, he changes the questions
!!!....."