[CentOS] Apache 2.2

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Oct 2 12:11:00 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:

> I suspect that Apache 2.0.52 as distributed with CentOS has a memory
> leak issue. Is anyone aware of this?

Being more specific might make your mail more valuable. A memory leak
in what module ? How to reproduce it ? Is it a known Apache issue or
something specific to how the CentOS Apache has been compiled ?
Why do you suspect there is a memory leak ?

Any reference would make your post useful, now it's not.

BTW Did you know the kernel you are running has a bug ?

Kind regards,