[CentOS] YUM needs older version

Thu Oct 5 11:44:33 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 11:03 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Todd Cary wrote:
> > What can happen if I Force the update?  Maybe break everything?
>
> Can you show us what you did *exactly*?
>
> Please run "yum -d 5 update" (or up to 10, depending on how much you
> see) and paste the output here.

Todd,

I think I told you before in another thread ....

You need to look at /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Base.repo

It seems you do not have the default file there.  You are seeing 4.3
files and not 4.4 files in your file list.

That is (probably) either because you are pointing to an outdated mirror
or you are not pointing to $releasever but 4.3 in the mirrorlist or
baseurl in that file.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes